Commercial solar systems can vary in price considerably, depending on size and quality. In times when cash flow can be a problem it may be hard to see where the additional investment to fund something like a solar PV system will come from. HS Commercial can offer finance at exceptionally low interest rates, working alongside trusted lenders such as Hitachi, Siemen’s, Lombard’s and Peregrine there is an option for almost every business and loan type. This means you can design a repayment plan to suit your business needs and in a lot of cases be cash positive in Year 1.
- Earn an income through the Feed-In Tariff (FIT), which is government backed and index linked for twenty years.
- Make a substantial saving on your energy bills, with the more you use and pay per Watt the higher the saving.
- The energy you do not use you will still benefit from through the export tariff, so nothing is wasted.
- Reach Carbon reduction targets, which businesses can now start being fined for failing to meet.
- Showcase your businesses green credentials and set the standard for taking on some social responsibility
- Exemption against rising energy bills that are forecasted to rise by over 100% in the next decade.